- 2 cups of milk
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 2 cups of flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 6 table spoons of butter- Melted
- In a medium size bowl mix your milk, egg, vanilla, and butter together.
- Then add in your salt, baking soda, and sugar.
- Slowly fold in flour until batter becomes smooth.
- Pour your batter mixture into a gallon size Ziplock baggy and set aside for a few minutes.
- Pour vegetable oil into a frying pan until your oil is about a half inch deep.
- Turn burner on high heat for about two minutes and then turn down to medium heat.
- Check your oil by dropping a small drop of batter into oi. If it begins to show bubbles around the edges then it is ready. If not than turn it up a bit again until it is good and hot.
- Take scissors and cut a small hole into the bottom corner of the baggie. Slowly drizzle batter into 1 to 2 circles and cook until golden brown on the bottom half.
- Gently flip them over with a slotted metal spatula and cook again until the bottom half is golden brown.
- Place on paper towels to soak up most of the grease and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Serve with whip cream or fruit to top them off with.
Recipe Source : Domestic Mommy Hood