- Heat a non-stick skillet to medium-high.
- Add a small amount (1/2 a teaspoon) vegetable oil and carefully swirl to coat, or use some butter or non stick spray.
- Crack an egg into the skillet.
- When the white begins to set (firm), gently swirl the egg around the pan to coat the surface with oil and prevent the egg from sticking.
- Pick pan up and turn away from the burner/element. You do not want to flip over the burner as the oil is flammable and will catch on fire if it hits the burner.
Source : allrecipes.com