- 1 cup warmed milk (2% or higher)
- 2 hot chocolate packets
- 1/2 cup cold milk (2% or higher)
- 1/2 cup half & half cream
- 1/3 cup chocolate syrup
- 4 cups chopped ice
- Mix the two hot chocolate packets into the warmed milk.*
- Pour the chocolate milk, white milk, half & half, chocolate syrup and chopped ice into a blender.
- Blend on high speed for 20-30 seconds, or until the ice is completely blended and smooth.
- Pour into four glasses.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate syrup.
- Serve immediately.
Source : allrecipes.com