- Makes 12 whips.
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 4 Tbsp. of Cocoa Powder (affiliate link) [use 3 Tbsp. for a more milk chocolate flavor]
- 2½ Tbsp. Swerve Sweetener(affiliate link) [these can also be made with sugar or other sweeteners, but you may
- need to adjust the amounts]
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract (affiliate link)
- 1 pinch of sea salt (affiliate link)
- Put all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and beat on high with the whip attachment until the whipped cream has firm peaks. Transfer the chocolate whipped cream to a piping bag fitted with a 1M piping tip.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet swirl the whipped cream around into large mounds like soft serve ice cream.
- Make around 12 or so and freeze on the baking sheet for at least 1 hour. They will be set at this point and you can eat them or transfer them to a freezer safe plastic tub for easy eating later (affiliate links).
- If you are wondering each frozen chocolate whip has around 70 calories and 7-8 grams of fat… and 1.5 net carbs!
Nutritional Info :
- Smart points 3