This Frito Corn Salad is packed full of great flavor! We could not stop eating it! Corn, bell peppers, onion, cheese tossed in mayonnaise, lime juice, vinegar and Chili Cheese Fritos. YUM!
Frito Corn Salad
- 2 (15-oz) cans corn, drained
- 1 (11-oz) can Mexicorn (sweet corn and diced peppers), drained
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp white vinegar
- 1 (9.25-oz) bag Chili Cheese Fritos, crushed
- Combine all corn, peppers, onion, cheese, mayonnaise, lime juice and vinegar. Stir well.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Stir in crushed Fritos right before serving.