- 2 cups fresh basil (loosely packed)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/3 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Sea salt, and pepper to taste
- 4 Tbsps avocado oil, or extra virgin olive oil
- 6 small/medium zucchinis, or yellow squash, spiralized (CleanFoodCrush.com/Spiralizer)
- 24 oz. cooked, and peeled shrimp
- 1. 5 cups grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- In your food processor pulse basil, garlic, parmesan, salt and pepper til smooth. Slowly add the oil while pulsing, until just smooth.
- Toss all ingredients lightly with the fresh pesto.