- 1 cup lukewarm milk
- 2 large eggs, room temp
- ⅓ cup soft butter, cut up
- 4½ cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1¾ teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2½ teaspoons instant yeast or active dry yeast
- ⅓ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup soft butter
- 1½ cups confectioners’ sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix all in a mixer until a dough forms.
- Place in a lightly oiled bowl and let rise 1 hour.
- Deflate the dough and roll it on a floured surface into a 16″ x 21″ rectangle.
- Spread the butter on the dough.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon-then sprinkle it over the dough.
- Starting at a short end, roll the dough up tightly and cut into 12 equal slices.
- Place them in a greased 9″ x 13″ pan.
- Cover and let rise 30 mins.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes until golden.
- Mix all ingredients together and spread over the hot buns,Source : allrecipes.com