- 1 cup natural peanut butter, smooth or crunchy (you could also use PB2 for less sugar, less fat)
- 1 cup sugar (you can use stevia instead of sugar, and it’s healthier!)
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a hand or stand mixer, mix the peanut butter, sugar, egg and vanilla on low speed until well combined.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop about 1 1/2 tablespoons of dough 1 1/2-inches apart onto the baking sheet. If you don’t have a cookie scoop, drop the dough with a spoon.
- Flatten the dough balls the tines of a fork, making a cross pattern on the cookies.
- Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes until they are golden around the edges. Allow the cookies to rest on the counter for 2 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.