- 3 c . powdered sugar
- 3/4 c . unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp . salt
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 T . pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 c . semisweet mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line two baking sheets with silicone baking mats. This is the set I use (affiliate link). Spray mats with nonstick cooking spray. You can also line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar with cocoa powder and salt.
- Stir in the vanilla and egg whites.
- Whisk just until the batter is moistened.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop the batter by the tablespoonful onto the baking sheets. Leave enough space between each cookie for them to spread (about 2 ½ ” of space between each cookie).
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the tops are glossy and lightly cracked.
- Let the cookies cool completely on the baking sheet, and store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Adapted from: Chocolateandcarrots.com