Firefighters Warn That Charging A Phone Under Your Pillow Might Make Bedding Go Up In Flames

phone charging on bed

It is shocking to think that 53% of people charge their phones or tablets in the bed or under the pillow!

Image Credit: Newton NH Fire Department / Facebook

The cell phone charger will create a lot of heat and trapping the phone under the pillow or blankets is a recipe for disaster!

 

Last year, a teenager in Wales set her room on fire by charging her phone in bed – so, it is important we spread this around.

phone charging on bed
Image Credit: Jennie Griffiths / Twitter

The message needs to be heard and seen by all! Don’t charge your phone in bed!

Share away, people!

Source :  relayhero

2/2

You May Like:  BEST HOMEMADE LEMON BREAD