Once you get a cavities, it can not be healed. That’s the common belief. You have only one solution – to go to a dentist.
The study of the British Medical Journal has shown that cavities can be reversed or healed. The research included 62 children with cavities who were divided into three groups.
The first group took Vitamin D and ate a grain free diet. The second group took Vitamin D and consumed normal diet. The third group ate standard food plus oatmeal.
The results of the study were the following:
The third group had increased in cavities, the second one had improvements and first group had the best results – almost all the cavities had healed.
This study proves that we are misinformed about the cavities – how they can be revered and what caused cavities
WHAT CAUSE TOOTH DECAY:
- Not enough fat-soluble vitamins in the diet (A, D, E, K)
- Not enough minerals
If you have a lack of minerals and vitamins and high level of phytates in the body, the ratio of phosphorus and calcium become out of balance where the minerals are pulled from the bones and cause bone loss and tooth decay.
HOW TO HEAL TOOTH DECAY AND CAVITIES?
These are the ways that will maximize your oral health and reverse the cavities:
- Try to skip or do not consume sugar
- Get rid of Phytic Acid
- Oil Pulling – detoxify yourself after you get out of the bed
- Consume food that helps all the vitamins and minerals to get absorbed which depends from the Level of Phytic Acid in the body.
- Food rich in Vitamin A, D, E, K
- Gelatin – it’s really good for gums and digestion
- Magnesium – required to use phosphorus and magnesium effectively
- Fermented cod liver oil