- 1 Cook pasta in boiling water.
- 2 Meanwhile, heat a large skillet on med-hi heat.
- 3 Add chicken to skillet and cook 5-7 minute (until chicken is cooked through) stirring occasionally.
- 4 Remove chicken from skillet.
- 5 Mix broth and flour in same skillet.
- 6 Stir in cream cheese, 2 T. of parmesan, garlic powder and pepper. Cook for 2 minute until mixture boils and thickens.
- 7 Stir in chicken.
- 8 Drain pasta and place in a large bowl.
- 9 Pour chicken mixture over pasta to coat.
- 10Sprinkle with remaining 1 T. parmesan and garnish with fresh parsley