- 250 g butternut snap biscuits
- 380 g Top ‘n’ Fill Caramel
- 250 mls cream
- 1 tbs cocoa powder *to decorate
- 1 foil patty pan cases
- 1 wooden spoon
- STEP 1: Preheat oven to 180C.
- STEP 2: Place butternut biscuits into a patty pan tin and heat for approximately 5 minutes.
- STEP 3: Remove from oven and press biscuits down with a soup spoon to create a little cup. Allow to cool completely in pan.
- STEP 4: Spoon caramel into each cup.
- STEP 5: Top with whipped cream.
- STEP 6: Dust with cocoa or chocolate and serve.
I prefer to use Arnott’s biscuits. Arnott’s ginger snaps also work well. Unused biscuit cases will keep in a sealed container, if you don’t eat them all! Flaked chocolate can also be used to decorate.