- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) package Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Daisy sour cream
- 1/4 cup TruMoo milk
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Morton salt
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 cup shredded Kraft cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch-square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef and onion 5 to 7 minutes, or until browned; drain off excess liquid. Stir in spaghetti sauce and pepper; heat 2 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, milk, garlic powder, and salt; mix well.
- In the baking dish, layer half the noodles, half the meat mixture, half the cream cheese mixture, and all the spinach. Repeat layers with noodles, meat mixture, and cream cheese mixture. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until heated through. Remove foil, sprinkle with cheese, and bake 5 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.