- 4 cups flour
- 2 ½ sticks unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup powdered sugar, plus more for dusting
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch salt
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ cup milk, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line 2-3 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl or mixer, mix together all the dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- With mixer set to low speed, slowly add vanilla followed by melted butter and continue mixing – pausing just before the dough fully forms.
- Pour in milk and mix until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Scoop a rounded tablespoonful of dough and roll into a ball. Place on a cookie sheets. Make a cross hatch on the top using a fork, pressing down slightly.
- Bake each batch for 12-15 minutes, or until bottom edges are slightly browned. Cool completely before dusting generously with powdered sugar.
Source : allrecipes.Com