- 1 servings
- Prep – 5 mins
- Cooking – 2 mins
- Total – 7 mins
Need a super-speedy breakfast recipe? These muggins should be your go-to!
- 1/4 cup baby spinach leaves.
- 1 tablespoon frozen peas, defrosted.
- 1 tablespoon broccoli, shredded with a knife.
- 1 teaspoon grated cheese (mozzerella, cheddar, parmesan or feta works well).
- 2 eggs.
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to season.
- 1. Place the green veggies, cheese of choice, salt and pepper into a mug. Crack in the eggs and lightly whisk all together.
2. Place in the microwave and cook on high for 2 minutes.
Dairy free option: Omit Parmesan or replace with nutritional yeast flakes.
This is the perfect recipe to use up your leftovers. If you have leftover roast pumpkin or cauliflower whisk them into the eggy mixture before cooking in the microwave.