WW Points Plus: 2, WW Old Points: 2
- 1 zucchini (200g)
- 1 tomato
- 1 spring onion
- 4 eggs
- 2 stalks of dill
- 1 tsp olive oil
- tabasco sauce
- Wash, clean and finely chop the zucchini.
- Wash the tomatoes, remove the stem and finely chop.
- Wash the spring onions and cut into very thin rings. Mix with the zucchini and tomatoes in a bowl.
- Boil the eggs soft (for about 5-6 minutes).
- Meanwhile wash the dill, shake dry and pluck the tips. Coarsely chop approximately ⅔ of the dill and add to the vegetable mixture together with the olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, also add a few drops of Tabasco sauce (more if you like your food spicy). Add the vegetable salsa in short glasses, while retaining about 4 tablespoons of salsa for garnish.
- Rinse the eggs under running cold water and peel.
- Add an egg into each glass and cut from above so that the yolk is visible. Lightly salt, garnish with the remaining salsa and remaining dill. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Info :
Calories: 98 Fat: 6 g Carbohydrates: 2 g Fiber: 1 g Protein: 7 g Cholesterol: 198 mg