- 1 1/4 pound(s) uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) fat free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup(s) fat free sour cream
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1 small sweet red pepper(s), chopped
- 1 small green pepper(s), chopped
- 2 medium uncooked scallion(s), sliced
- 15 1/4 oz canned yellow corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup(s) canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Place chicken in a glass baking dish and bake until juices run clear, about 25 minutes. Chop into bite-size pieces; set aside. (Or save time by purchasing already cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast.)
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, cumin and chili powder.
- Stir in chicken, peppers, scallions and corn; mix well. Gently fold in beans; cover and chill at least two hours. Yields about 1 cup per serving.
Nutritional Info :
- Prep time: 20 minCook time: 25 minOther time: 0 minServes: 6