- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2⁄3 cup frozen corn
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh cilantre
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven over medium heat, cook beef and onion until beef is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the rest of the ingredients except cilantro.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- Drain macaroni; add to meat mixture. Stir in cilantro and heat through.
Source : food,com