- 1 – 11 ounce tube refrigerated breadsticks
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg white
- 1 bag mini pepperonis
- 2 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray or use a Silpat.
- Open the can of breadsticks and unroll. Separate each one and press out longer and thinner.
- Mix together the cream cheese and shredded cheese. Spread the mixture down the center of each breadstick. Fold over and pinch the breadstick dough together. Roll out with your hands until it is about 17 inches long. Shape the dough into a pretzel shape and place on the baking sheet.
- Beat the egg white until frothy. Brush the egg white on each pretzel. Place the pepperonis on each one.
- Mix together the parmesan, oregano, and garlic salt. Sprinkle on top of each pretzel. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove and serve immediately.
Source : allrecipes.Com