- 1 -14 ounce can of artichoke hearts (NOT marinated)
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup plain, Greek-style yogurt
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese, packed
- 1/4 cup real mayonnaise (NOT Miracle Whip)
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1 small red pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons finely minced onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop the artichoke hearts and spinach in your food processor until chunky. (You can chop them with a knife if you’d prefer.) Pour the chopped artichokes and spinach into a large bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Scoop the spinach dip into an ovenproof baking dish and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until it is warmed through and starting to bubble at the edges. Serve warm with bread or veggies to dip.
Source : allrecipes.com