A KFC Coleslaw Copycat recipe! The dressing tastes almost identical to the original thanks to one key ingredient. You will be pleasantly surprised at how much this clone tastes like the original KFC Coleslaw.
REMIND ME ABOUT THIS!
When I was a kid, I remember eating KFC quite often, especially because there were always coupons coming in the mail. We’d get it for picnics and family gatherings, and one of my favorite things from KFC has been and always will be the coleslaw. I don’t know what it is about KFC coleslaw that draws me in, but I love it. And despite the fact it has literally been years since I’ve had KFC, I still get the hankering for the coleslaw which is why I’m so excited to have figured out this KFC Coleslaw Copycat recipe. It is so very similar to the original that I think you might have a hard time telling the difference.
If you have ever been to KFC you should know their famous coleslaw. Whenever I go there I have this amazing salad until a friend gave me the recipe and I made it home!
Let’s get cooking!
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 cups finely chopped cabbage (approx. 1 head)
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot (1 medium carrot)
- 2 tablespoons minced onio
- * Be sure cabbage and carrots are chopped into very fine pieces (a little bigger than rice)
- * Combine the mayonnaise, sugar, milk, buttermilk, lemon juice, vinegar, salt and pepper in large bowl. Beat until smooth
- * Add cabbage, carrots, and onions. Mix well.
- * Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, if you let it sit over night it’s even better
HOW DO YOU MAKE KFC COLESLAW RECIPE?
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE.. PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE LINK BUTTON OR OPPEN BUTTON BELOW FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES!