To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup room temperature salted butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
How to Make Easy Homemade Buttercream
- 1. Gather ingredients.
- 2. Place softened butter in a mixing bowl.
- 3. With the paddle attachment, beat butter until smooth.
- 4. Add 3 cups of powdered sugar.
- 5. Beat on low until the butter and sugar are incorporated. Then, raise the speed to medium and mix for 2-3 minutes.
- 6. Add vanilla and 2 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- 7. Beat on medium-high and check consistency. Add the additional tablespoon of cream if looking for a thinner buttercream.
- 8. If tinting the buttercream, with a toothpick, add gel food coloring a little at a time.
- 9. Stir well. Add more food coloring if the color is not intense enough.
- 10. Use this buttercream frosting to ice cupcakes, cookies, or your favorite cake.
PLEASE, USE RED NEXT PAGE LINK BELOW