- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pound shrimp, deveined and tails left on (if desired)
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- green onions for garnish, if desired
- sesame seeds for garnish, if desired
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add shrimp and saute until shrimp is fully cooked and shrimp is no longer translucent, 4-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a medium bowl mix together hoisin sauce and soy sauce.
- When shrimp is done cooking pour the sauce on top and toss to coat the shrimp.
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes to heat the sauce.
- Serve immediately with green onions and sesame seeds for garnish, if desired.
Source : allrecipes.Com