- 1 can Grands Biscuits (8 ct)
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan
- 4 oz Shhedded Cheddar
- 4 tbsp melted Butter
- 1 tbsp minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Basil
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- Grease loaf pan and set set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Open biscuits and cut each in half (making 2 thinner circles).
- Add garlic,onion powder, basil and oregano to melted butter. Mix well.
- Brush each side of biscuit with butter mixture.
- Sprinkle top with Parmesan and Cheddar.
- Repeat with each biscuit placing on top of last.
- Transfer biscuits to loaf pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Check periodically and if tops are getting brown, tent with aluminum foil for remaining time.