- about 3/4 cup per serving.
2 spray(s) cooking spray
2 large egg(s), lightly beaten
1 cup(s) uncooked carrot(s), shredded
1 cup(s) uncooked scallion(s), sliced, divided
3 cup(s) cooked white rice
1/2 cup(s) frozen green peas, thawed
1/4 cup(s) low sodium soy sauce, or to taste
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; warm pan over medium-high heat. Add eggs; tilt pan so that eggs cover bottom.
- When eggs start to set, break them up into pieces with a heat-proof spatula or wooden spoon. Cook until eggs are cooked through, about 1 minute more; remove eggs from skillet and set aside.
- Off heat, recoat same skillet with cooking spray; set over medium-high heat. Add carrots and all but 2 tablespoons scallions; sauté until carrots are crisp-tender, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in cooked rice, peas and soy sauce; cook until heated through, stirring once or twice, about 1 minute. Gently stir in cooked egg and remaining scallions; heat through.
- Nutritional Info :
Entire recipe makes 4 servings
Serving size is 1 cup
Each serving = 6 Points +
PER SERVING: 233 calories; 10g fat; 11g carbohydrates; 28g protein; 4g fiber