Easter was coming around again.
I can’t believe how fast the years go by anymore. It seemed like when I was in school, the days, weeks, and months just dragged on and on. Now that I have kids of my own, every time I turn around they are ending a school year and starting another one. It just goes to fast. Spring or Easter break was upon us though, although I felt like we just got done with Christmas…so I had to come up with another dish to take to our family dinner.
I was usually pretty boring and took something like cocktail wieners, but this time I wanted to expand my horizons. When I was looking around on Food.com, I found this recipe for sausage and potatoes. It said it was “Stupid Easy” so I knew it was right up my alley. I’m not much for cooking, my husband usually takes care of that.
With only five ingredients though, I figured I couldn’t mess it up. They turned out wonderfully. I barely got them to dinner without eating them all. Everyone that tried some enjoyed them too. I didn’t even have any leftovers to take home. Bummer.
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 1.5 lbs. smoked pork sausage, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2.5 lbs. medium russet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 10 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- ¾ tsp. creole seasoning
- Spray crockpot with cooking spray unless you use a liner*
- Place all ingredients in crockpot. Stir.
- Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours.
- *Use a slow cooker liner for easy clean up! You can find these with the plastic storage bags in the grocery store.
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE.. PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE LINK BUTTON OR OPPEN BUTTON BELOW FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES!