- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- ⅔ cup plain yogurt
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 cup whole cranberry sauce
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Grease a loaf pan that will fit in your slow cooker well. (I used an 8 x 4-inch loaf pan in my 6-Quart oval crockpot.)
- Create a trivet that will fit into the bottom of your slow cooker. You can make a coil from aluminum foil. Or use several of the metal rings from canning jars, which is what I do.)
- In a large bowl whisk together the flours, baking soda, salt, and sugar until well blended. Add the egg, yogurt, melted butter, cranberry sauce and chopped walnuts and stir just until blended.
- Scrape the batter into your loaf pan.
- Place the pan in your slow cooker.
- Cover and prop the lid open at one end with a wooden spoon handle or chopstick to let steam escape.
- Cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Carefully remove the loaf pan from your slow cooker and cool on a rack for 15 minutes and then remove the loaf from the pan and place it on the rack to cool completely.
Source : allrecipes.Com