Easy Crescent Chicken Roll Ups
These Crescent Chicken Roll Ups are truly a “favorite family recipe”. I believe our Mom originally got this recipe from our Aunt Lana. We would always beg for this meal when we were kids! It is a VERY quick meal and is definitely a husband/kid pleaser! There is something about the combination of flaky roll, savory chicken, and creamy sauce on top that makes this meal totally irresistible!
Add Some Flair
If you aren’t working around picky eaters, and you want to add something to this dish, there are plenty of possibilities! One of my favorites is adding cooked bacon crumbles and diced mushrooms to the chicken filling mix. You could also add a little cayenne pepper to the mix to make it spicy! I’ve also seen people add a ranch dressing mix packet to the chicken mix. We use crushed croutons for the breading to make this meal a little quicker but you could make your own breading using Panko bread crumbs, oregano, grated parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and salt and pepper. You can also mix things up with the side dishes you serve with this meal. Check out some of our ideas below!
- Rotisserie chicken
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2-1/2 c milk
- 1 c shredded cheese
- 2 (8 oz) cans crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large saucepan, heat soup, milk and 4 oz cheese over low heat.
- Separate crescent rolls into triangles.
- Place chicken on large end of each roll and top with a little cheese.
- Roll up and place in sprayed 9x13 baking dish.
- Pour 1/2 soup mixture directly into dish (not on top of crescent rolls).
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until rolls rise slightly and lightly brown.
- Pour remaining soup mixture into dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Return to oven a few minutes, until cheese has melted.
PIN THIS RECIPE FOR LATER!
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE LINK BUTTON OR OPPEN BUTTON BELOW FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES!