- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3.5 cups (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce (add more if you like lots of sauce)
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced (optional)
- 8 ounces rotini pasta, cooked al dente according to package
- few dashes of your favorite Italian/pizza seasonings (optional)
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella
Preheat oven to 350 degrees f. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
Cook pasta al dente according to directions on package.
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef, onions and garlic together – cook until beef has browned and is cooked thoroughly. When ready, drain grease from beef and add spaghetti sauce. Next add cooked pasta. Mix well and pour into a greased 9×13 baking dish. Sprinkle a few dashes of your favorite Italian/pizza seasonings, top with Parmesan and mozzarella and *Pepperoni (or favorite toppings).
*For pepperoni lovers, add pepperoni mixed in with the pasta and on top.
Bake on middle rack of oven uncovered until cheese is melted and starts to turn golden brown. Serve with garlic bread/bread sticks and salad.
Source : allrecipes.Com