- 8 pieces manicotta pasta
- 15 oz ricotta cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded (plus more for topping)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 2 large egg
- 2 tbsp parsley fresh and chopped (plus more for garnish)
- 1/2 tsp salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper to taste
- 24 oz Bertolli Riserva Sauce any flavor
- Cook manicotti per package instructions, then lay on parchment paper to dry and cool.
- While manicotti noodles cool, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan, eggs, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Using a spoon (and your fingers!) gently feed the cheese mix into the cooled manicotti noodles. Tip: pack one end until full, then do the same with the other end.
- In a 9×11 baking dish, spread a thin layer of Bertolli Riserva sauce along the bottom. Place filled manicotti on top of sauce in a single layer. Cover top of manicotti with renaming Bertolli Riserva sauce.
- Cover dish with foil and bake for 40 minutes. Remove foil and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top (optional). Bake for another 5-10 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately with more parsley on top for garnish.
Source : allrecipes.com