Back to Top
- 1 jar (28 ounce) spaghetti sauce
- 6 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1 container (15 ounce) fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1 cup (up to 2) raw vegetables, sliced or chopped (zucchini, bell peppers, mushrooms, onions)
- 1 package (8 ounce) shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Spray a 13 x 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread 1/3 of the sauce on the bottom of the dish.
- Arrange 3 noodles over the sauce.
- Top with another 1/3 of sauce, all of the ricotta cheese and vegetables, and 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese.
- Top with remaining 3 noodles and sauce.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake for another 5 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
- Per serving: 11 SmartPoints; 8 PointsPlus; 7 POINTS (old)
Source : allrecipes.Com