Butter Pecan Fudge is wonderfully buttery and creamy with little bits of crunchy toasted pecans. It’s perfect for when you’re craving fudge, but not something chocolate and it makes a wonderful holiday treat for gift giving.
Each December I look forward to making fudge more than anything else. I love how rich and sweet it is. Sometimes all it takes is one little bite to satisfy my sweet tooth.
The ingredients for this Butter Pecan Fudge are pretty basic: butter, both white and brown sugar, whipping cream, vanilla extract, confectioners’ sugar, and of course pecans.
Pecan Candy Recipe with Condensed Milk
Tips and Tricks for Recipe Success:
- Using high-quality white chocolate is key to this recipe being a success. It is the main ingredient, after all! I suggest using a premium brand like Lindt or Ghirardelli, which both melt great and don’t get grainy after setting. Whatever brand you use, just be sure you don’t use chocolate chips! Which are inferior in taste and texture for this recipe.
- Taste test your pecans to ensure they’re fresh. Nothing ruins a batch of butter pecan fudge like rancid nuts!
- This recipe is very sweet, so I don’t suggest skipping the salt, which helps balance it out.
- This fudge MUST chill for at least two hours. If you try to cut it before then, it will be gooey and likely too soft to slice. The good news? You can make this up to one week in advance and store it in the fridge.
Easy, peasy and sweet! This butter pecan fudge is very simple and easy to prepare, it doesn’t take time and you can store it in the refrigerator as long as you have it! Give it a try, you won’t regret it.
½ cup of butter.
½ cup of sugar.
½ cup of packed brown sugar.
½ cup of heavy whipping cream.
⅛ tsp of salt.
1 tsp of vanilla extract.
2 cups of confectioners’ sugar.
- 1 cup of toasted and coarsely chopped pecan halves.
- Butter an 8 inch square dish.
- Over medium heat, bring to a boil the butter, sugars, cream and salt in a large heavy saucepan over medium heat. Boil for 5 minutes stirring constantly.
- Turn off the heat and mix in the vanilla and confectioners’ sugar.
- Mix in the pecans.
- Spread the mixture into the dish and cool to room temperature.
- Cut the fudge into 1 inch squares and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
You May Also Like:
- Old Fashioned Fudge – The perfect Homemade Chocolate Candy.
- Easy Fudge – More Delicious Chocolate Fudge Recipe.
- Easy Old Fashioned Fudge Recipe – For some families, Christmas goodies means cinnamon rolls. For some it’s toffee and candy.
- How to make Old Fashioned Chocolate Fudge .
- Quick and Easy Fudge Recipe – TWO-MINUTE MICROWAVE FUDGE, You’re going to love making this!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe – It takes less than 15 min to make from start to finish and it only has 2 ingredients!
PIN THIS RECIPE FOR LATER!
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE.. PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE LINK BUTTON OR OPPEN BUTTON BELOW FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES!