Back to Top
- 16 servings | Serving Size: 3-4 ribs |
- 5 1/2 lb baby back pork ribs (3 slabs)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 18 oz Barbecue Sauce – For equivalent, double Skinny Ms. Barbecue Sauce recipe.
- Preheat over to 300 degrees.
- Remove thin membrane from back of ribs by slicing into ribs with a knife and pulling membrane off with paper towels. Combine salt, garlic powder and pepper; rub all over meaty side of ribs.
- Cut racks in half, if desired.
- Arrange ribs in a large roasting pan.
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake 3 hours or until very tender.
- Uncover and cool 15 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Place ribs, meaty side up, on covered grill lid, 10 minutes. Baste and grill 5 to 10 minutes longer or until sauce clings to ribs.
Nutritional Info :
- Calories: 435 | Previous Points: 11 | Points Plus: 12 | Total Fat: 33.1 g | Saturated Fat: 12.3 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 110 mg | Sodium: 527 mg | Carbohydrates: 10.9 g | Dietary Fiber: 0.7 g | Sugars: 9.0 g | Protein: 22.1 g