- 8 oz Vanilla flavored CandiQuik, Almond Bark, or melting wafers
- 2 cups sweetened coconut flakes
- 6 oz colored marshmallows
- Spread out a large piece plastic wrap and cover it with coconut. You want about 14 inches by 9 inches.
- Place the marshmallows in a medium size bowl.
- Melt the candy coating and pour it over the marshmallows. Stir to coat the marshmallows.
- Spread the marshmallow mixture down the center of the coconut.
- Grab one long side of the plastic wrap and pull up to the top. The idea is to form it into a log shape with the coconut all around the outside.
- Roll it up gently and wrap up tightly .
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Store in an airtight container.
Source : allrecipes.Com