- Makes 9 servings .
- ½ cup (1 stick) salted butter, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix softened butter & sugar together in a mixing bowl. Add vanilla & egg, mix. Add flour & mix until completely incorporated.
- Pour into a 8×8″ square baking pan. Use a rubber spatula to smooth out the batter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until the edges are turning golden brown or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes before cutting.
Nutritional Info :
- smart points 10