A scarf, an ashtray, and a birdhouse-those are just three of the things I made my parents for Christmas and birthdays in arts and crafts classes growing up. But vocational classes can be a whole more creative if you think big.
Just ask this 15-year-old kid. When he signed up for a woodworking class in school, he decided to think outside the box… and build a table that would stand out from the crowd.
The result is brilliant and when the 15-year-old posted pictures of how he made it on Imgur, he was bombarded with tributes by impressed DIYers.
This really shows that when you put your imagination and creativity into a project, the possibilities are endless. Scroll down to see the project take shape!
1. It all starts with a simple wooden frame.
2. Then, he adds an inner frame.
3. You can’t have a table without legs.
4. The main parts are together, but the table is about to go through a transformation.
5. A natural stain really brings out the grain.
6. Now, it’s time to install the wiring. Here’s where things take a turn…
TO CONTINUE READING USE RED NEXT PAGE LINK BELOW