- Place oreo cookies in a large, resealable plastic bag and zip closed. Using a rolling pin or heavy object, crush the cookies until they resemble coarse pebbles. (No need to remove cream filling.)
- Pour chocolate pudding dry mix into a large bowl and whisk in cold milk. Stir for 2-3 minutes, or until powder has completely dissolved. Let sit 5 minutes to thicken, then fold in cool whip until combined.
- Pour 1/3 crushed oreos into pudding mixture and stir together, then fold in gummy worms.
- Transfer mixture to a large glass baking dish and top with remaining cookie crumbs. Use your hands to gently spread crumbs into an even layer.
- Take your strawberries and gently push them down in rows in the oreo topping. If using pebble candy, add them evenly amongst the rows of strawberries.
- Garnish with fresh mint and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Source : allrecipes.com