- ½ – 8 oz cream cheese bar, softened
- ¼ c. butter softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 – 8 oz. container of cool whip
- 1 box instant white chocolate pudding mix (vanilla works too)
- 1½ cups milk
- 2 sleeves of Oreos
- Extra Oreos for garnish
- Begin by smashing up Oreos. I put mine in my food processor and blended until they were crumbs. Set aside.
- Mix cream cheese, butter, and powdered sugar with mixer in a medium bowl. Fold in cool whip until well blended. In a separate bowl mix pudding mix and milk with a whisk. Once combined well, add pudding to cream cheese mixture.
- Place a few tablespoons of oreo crumbs in your cup or small jar. Add some of the creamy mixture (I do this by adding the creamy mixture to a gallon bag and cutting off the corner so it goes in the jar more easily.) Bang down on a wash cloth on the table to get all bubbles out. Add a few more tablespoons of oreo Crumbs. Top off with some more cream mixture and sprinkle on a few more crumbs. Top off with a whole Oreo on top.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Source : allrecipes.com