- Makes 10 Servings (2 Chicken Strips Per Serving)
- 2 Pointsplus, 2 Smartpoints
- Ingredients :
- -1 cup egg beaters
- -1 tbsp garlic powder
-1 tbsp pepper
-2 tsps sea salt
-3 breasts, bone and skin removed chicken breasts
-1/4 cup ground almonds
-4 tbsps ground flaxseed
-1/4 cup oat bran cereal
-1/2 cup wheat germ
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 400 °F (200 °C). Spray cooking sheet with cooking spray.
- 2. Cut chicken into small strips. Add egg beaters to a medium bowl and then add chicken to the egg beaters. Let chicken sit for 15 minutes.
- 3. Add dry ingredients to a large Ziploc bag.
- 4. Place chicken into Ziploc and shake. If need more coating add more wheat germ, flaxseed, and/or oat bran. You can also sprinkle a little extra wheat germ onto the chicken after you put it on the baking sheet for more coating if desired.
- 5. Put the chicken on the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes or till chicken is done.
Nutritional Info :
Per Serving: Calories 89; Total Fat 3.2g; Cholesterol 24mg;
Sodium 276mg; Total Carbohydrate 3.63g; Fiber 1.2g; Protein 11.62g
*SmartPoints are calculated with Weight Watchers Calculator