– 8 ounces medium shell pasta
– 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
– 2 Tbsps. olive oil
– Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
– 1/2 cup basil pesto
– 1/3 cup julienned sun dried tomatoes in olive oil, drained
– 1/3 cup diced mozzarella cubes
– Fried egg, for serving
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
3. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
4. Place asparagus in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
5. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper, to taste; gently toss to combine.
6. Place into oven and roast for 8-12 minutes, or until tender but crisp.
7. Let cool before cutting into 1-inch pieces.
8. In a large bowl, combine pasta, asparagus, pesto, sun dried tomatoes and mozzarella.
9. Serve immediately with a fried egg, if desired.
Nutritional Info :
Calories 464.7, Total Fat 23.1g , Saturated Fat 4.6g, Sodium 444mg, Total Carbohydrate 52.3g , Dietary Fiber 5.1g , Sugars 4.8g, Protein 15.3g