Back to Top
- Makes 6 Induction Friendly, Gluten-Free rolls.
- 200g (7oz) oats
- 200ml (6½fl oz) almond milk
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1 heaped tsp cinnamon
- 3 tsp of almond butter
- 100g (3½oz) raspberries
- Place the oats in a bowl with the almond milk and soak for 10 minutes. While the oats soak, preheat the oven to 360F/180C/Gas 4.
- Place the bananas on a plate and mash them until they’re totally smooth.
- Once the oats have soaked for 10 minutes, stir in the banana, raspberries, cinnamon and almond butter then pour the mix into a baking dish.
- Place the dish in the oven and cook for 40 minutes, until all the liquid has been absorbed and the top is golden-brown.
- Related Articles
- Stomach soothers: Eve’s dairy- and gluten-free ‘pizza’, and raw coconut porridge
- Eve Kalinik’s dairy- and gluten-free recipes for sensitive stomachs 06 Mar 2015
- Let the loaf sit for about 20 minutes, until it’s completely cool, then slice it into bars.
- Store the bars in an airtight container in the fridge for up to five days.
Nutritional Info :