- 1 package Golden Oreos
- 6 TB unsalted butter, melted
- 1 8 oz. PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese (softened)
- ½ cup Margarine or butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 large container cool whip (16 ounces)
- 2 – 3.9 oz packages of white chocolate or vanilla instant pudding
- 3 cups milk
- white chocolate bar (to make curls with)
- Begin by crushing your Oreos. For a very fine mixture, place Oreos in your food processor. Place in a ziploc baggie and add your melted butter. Mix until it is well combined.
- Press into the bottom of a 9×13 pan spreading out to cover the entire bottom of the pan.
- In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese, margarine/butter, powdered sugar and ½ of the cool whip. Blend well and pour over your Golden Oreo Crust.
- In another bowl, make your pudding by adding your milk to your bowl and instant pudding. Whisk together until pudding thickens. Pour over the cream cheese layer. Refrigerate for at least 5 minutes.
- Top off with the rest of your Cool Whip. Add white chocolate shavings.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. ENJOY!