- 1 Pillsbury Thin Mints® Brownie Mix
- 1 – 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 – 8 ounce container Cool Whip, thawed & divided
- green gel food coloring
- 21 thin mint cookies
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- green sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8-inch springform pan with parchment paper. Spray the sides with nonstick baking spray.
- Make the brownie mix according to the package directions. Spread in the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for 30-32 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- Unlatch the pan and run a knife around the edges. Flip the brownie over and pull the parchment paper off. Place the brownie back on the bottom of the springform pan and latch the sides on again.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Add the mint and vanilla extract and beat again.
- Fold in 2 cups of Cool Whip gently. Add green gel color and mix in until you get your desired green color.
- Chop up 15 of the thin mint cookies and gently stir them into the cheesecake mixture. Spread the cheesecake on top of the cooled brownie. Refrigerate for at least one hour before removing the sides of the springform pan.
- Place the chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream in a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 30 seconds. Stir until melted and creamy. Let cool for a few minutes before spreading it evenly on top of the cheesecake.
- Cut the remaining cookies in half and place them evenly around the top of the cheesecake edge.
- Use a piping bag and icing tip #18 to pipe the remaining Cool Whip in between the cookies. Top with sprinkles.