You can serve it on your favourite sliced bread or buns, toasted or plain. It’s always a sandwich to enjoy. Great for picnics, too!
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1 green onion, chopped (optional)
- Place eggs in saucepan and fill with cold water to cover. Bring to a boil over medium high heat. Cover, remove from heat and let stand for 15 to 20 minutes. Drain and run under cold water until chilled. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 7 days.
- Place peeled, hard cooked eggs in a bowl and using a fork or potato masher, mash eggs until finely chopped.
- Stir in yogurt, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper until smooth. Add celery and green onion (if using) and stir to combine.
- Spread over your favourite bread, stuff into pita halves or scoop some onto your favourite salad greens.