- 18 crushed Graham Crackers (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup melted Butter
- 1/2 cup softened Butter
- 2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 14 oz Crushed Pineapple
- 2 cup Whipped Cream
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Crush graham cracker and add melted butter.
- Press mixture into an 8×8″ baking pan.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Cream together softened butter, eggs, vanilla and powdered sugar.
- Spread mixture over the cooled crust.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely.
- WHIP cream until stiff peaks form.
- Drain juice from pineapples and fold pineapples into whiped cram.
- Spread mixture over pan.
- Garnish graham cracker crumbs.
- Refrigerate and serve cold.
Source : allrecipes.com