- Servings: 24 • Serving Size: 1 cupcake w/ frosting • Old Points: 3 pts • Points+: 4 pts
- 18.25 oz box yellow cake mix (I used Betty Crocker Super Moist)
- 20 oz can crushed pineapple in juice (do not drain)
Combine both ingredients in large bowl.
Mix on medium speed with electric mixer.
Pour into lined cupcake tins about 2/3 full. Bake in accordance with cake mix directions or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Set aside to cool.
Pineapple Fluff Cream Cheese Frosting
- 8 oz Philadelphia 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 20 oz can pineapple in pineapple juice, DRAINED – SQUEEZE WELL
- 3/4 cup fluffmarshmallow spread
Combine cream cheese, crushed pineapple and marshmallow fluff in a medium bowl and mix with a hand mixer until combined well. Spread on cooled cupcakes andrefrigerateuntil ready to eat.
Nutritional Info :