- 1 teaspoon olive oil for the baking dish
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce (Rao’s is delicious and has a clean ingredients list)
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 (12oz) box brown rice pasta (I used Jovial’s fusilli)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 9 X 13-inch baking dish with olive oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the pasta sauce and milk. Stir in the pasta and 1 ¾ cups of the cheese.
- Cover the pan tightly with foil and bake 30 minutes. Uncover, stir, sprinkle with the remaining cheese, and bake 30 more minutes, until browned. Allow to rest 10 minutes before serving.
Calories: 286; Fat: 9g; Saturated fat: 4g; Carbohydrates: 36g; Sugar: 4g;Sodium: 252mg; Fiber: 2g; Protein: 12g