Author: Vered DeLeeuw
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 lb. Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into 1.5-inch chunks, trying to keep them about the same size.
- Place the potatoes in a baking dish big enough to accommodate them in a single layer (I used a square 8-inch baking dish). Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with seasonings. Use a large serving spoon or your clean hands to toss the potatoes, coating them well.
- Bake until fork-tender, golden and crisp, 30-40 minutes, stirring halfway through baking.
Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 135; Fat: 7g; Carbohydrates: 19g; Sugar: 2g; Sodium: 280mg;Fiber: 2g; Protein: 3g