- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package rotini pasta
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a skillet, cook beef until brown over medium heat. Drain excess fat from meat.
- Add spaghetti sauce and rotini pasta to browned beef. In a three quart casserole dish layer meat mixture, followed with the mozzarella cheese, repeat.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes.